Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About iPhone 7 No Service Repair Program

Hello,

I bought an A1779 model IPhone from Hong Kong in 2016, which has been giving a "No Service"

error and cannot be activated. When i consulted Apple Turkey about this

problem, they told me it's a common problem for this model and there's a repair

program for this particular issue (which I'm told is "no service repair

program"). They also said that this problem can be solved with the repair

program if i send my phone to any Apple Store in Europe or Asia region.

So a friend of mine took my phone to the apple store in Munich (March 6, 2019). They said that they would send an e-mail within 1 week, and when we received the mail, we could get my new phone from the Apple Store. We didn't receive any mail for a week and when we asked again, they said that the device didn't come and could come a few days (March 14, 2019). On March 16, 2019 to ask the status of the phone we went to the Apple Store, but there was still no improvement, so we could not pick up the phone and returned to Turkey. I would like to ask you by email to Munich Apple Store but I haven't found any mail address. What am I suppose to do in this situation?

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 4:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 7:19 AM

Generally Apple Stores do not have unique email addresses; if you need to contact the store I'd recommend giving them a call, or you may be able to look up your status here:

Contact Apple Support

For reference:

iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

1 reply

About iPhone 7 No Service Repair Program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.