Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast rejected twice

I`ve tried to upload my podcast on itunes but i failed twice.

Now i received following explanation

The show is not included in the Apple Podcasts directory. The feed contains test content. For further questions, contact us.

I host my podcast on podbean and url is :

https://feed.podbean.com/meniulantreprenorului/feed.xml

Can someone tell me what i need to change for itunes to accept it?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2019 10:09 AM

The 'Description' text in the iTunes Sotre is taken from the 'itunes:summary' tag in the top section of the feed (before the firtst 'item' tag. Yours reads 'New podcast weblog' which is, to say the least, insufficiently informative - this sort of thing is likely to lead to rejection. You need to write a more detailed description of what your podcast is about - three or four lines - to replace what you have now.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2019 10:09 AM in response to tare_florin

The 'Description' text in the iTunes Sotre is taken from the 'itunes:summary' tag in the top section of the feed (before the firtst 'item' tag. Yours reads 'New podcast weblog' which is, to say the least, insufficiently informative - this sort of thing is likely to lead to rejection. You need to write a more detailed description of what your podcast is about - three or four lines - to replace what you have now.

Podcast rejected twice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.