Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio issues iPhone SE

After the update to IOS 12 my phone is acting crazy!! The Phone doesn’t work anymore I can attend the call but in the same time it hang-up, I can’t call anyone because i can’t hear anything and the speaker button doesn’t work, my WhatsApp can’t send voice messages because I can’t record it, inside settings I can search anything, I wright something and the phone doesn’t search it keep with a white screen, this search issue is also happening with Waze, to summarize 90% of my phone functions are not working and I reset the phone twice so I have no other ideas to solve those issues, anyone has seen this?? Thanks!!

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 5, 2019 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2019 11:44 AM

Try Some Troubleshooting?

1. Restart:  Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.
  2. Reset:  Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds).
  3. Restore:  Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple.

If all else fails then make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2019 11:44 AM in response to MBBM1979

Try Some Troubleshooting?

1. Restart:  Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.
  2. Reset:  Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds).
  3. Restore:  Connect your iPhone to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple.

If all else fails then make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

Audio issues iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.