Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with battery of new Iphone SE

I bought new Iphone SE just two days ago and now i am facing problems with the battery. When it hits 1% it starting to lag seriously. Furthermore, battery usage statistics are not available at all. Please help me with it

iPhone SE, iOS 11

Posted on Apr 6, 2019 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2019 1:04 PM

Hey,

When your phone hits 1% battery it’s performance will be severely affected as there is hardly any charge left in the battery. It’s a sure sign it’s time to plug it in. Your battery usage stats will take a bit of time to become available and are more useful after a few days use anyway. Give it a week or so. In the mean time, go to settings > battery > battery health to see your batteries health as a percentage and it’s peak performance capability just to reassure yourself that the hardware is fine. If not, get onto Apple Support for more help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2019 1:04 PM in response to Fayzullakhoja

Hey,

When your phone hits 1% battery it’s performance will be severely affected as there is hardly any charge left in the battery. It’s a sure sign it’s time to plug it in. Your battery usage stats will take a bit of time to become available and are more useful after a few days use anyway. Give it a week or so. In the mean time, go to settings > battery > battery health to see your batteries health as a percentage and it’s peak performance capability just to reassure yourself that the hardware is fine. If not, get onto Apple Support for more help.

Apr 6, 2019 1:11 PM in response to Fayzullakhoja

You should not intentionally let the battery reach 1%. It will shorten the life of the battery. There is absolutely no reason to let the battery go that low unless you have no way of charging it. The best practice is to charge it overnight, every night. See my tip on battery management and the myths associated with battery management-->https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-9732

Problems with battery of new Iphone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.