Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

artist doesn't download to my iphone

I have a playlist that I've downloaded to my iphone. There are 2 songs missing. When I go in and check, the 2 songs are for the same artist. I went into the sync function of my iphone in itunes and selected the artist to try and force my phone to take the songs but that didn't work. What should I do?

I attached a screenshot in case I'm not explaining myself correctly. I'm terrible with tech...

Thanks for any guidance! :-)

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 9, 2019 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2019 6:22 PM

Hi thewhitecat,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re missing a couple of songs from your playlist. I’m happy to help. If you haven’t already, I suggest deleting and redownloading the songs to your computer before syncing again.

I also suggest making sure that iTunes is updated:

Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

Then, follow these steps for syncing:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2019 6:22 PM in response to thewhitecat

Hi thewhitecat,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re missing a couple of songs from your playlist. I’m happy to help. If you haven’t already, I suggest deleting and redownloading the songs to your computer before syncing again.

I also suggest making sure that iTunes is updated:

Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

Then, follow these steps for syncing:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

Take care.

artist doesn't download to my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.