Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone tried to hack my iCloud

So, today, every time when refreshing the feed in iCloud mail i got a prompt of inputing my password and username for my iCloud while i was already signed in. Of course i didn't input anything. Later i've got a message on my iPhone that someoane is trying to log into my profile from Germany (nothing related to my location). I rejected and changed my password, but this got me confused a little bit. The prompt started with something like "p69-icloud...etc"

Posted on Apr 16, 2019 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2019 1:08 PM

danuluncasu wrote:

I rejected and changed my password, but this got me confused a little bit. The prompt started with something like "p69-icloud...etc"

Where did you see this prompt? How did you access the web page to change your password? Did you type in the URL yourself? or did you use one in the message that told you someone was trying to log in? If the latter, you may have been tricked into giving your password to criminals.

Read this article and follow the directions:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2019 1:08 PM in response to danuluncasu

danuluncasu wrote:

I rejected and changed my password, but this got me confused a little bit. The prompt started with something like "p69-icloud...etc"

Where did you see this prompt? How did you access the web page to change your password? Did you type in the URL yourself? or did you use one in the message that told you someone was trying to log in? If the latter, you may have been tricked into giving your password to criminals.

Read this article and follow the directions:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Someone tried to hack my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.