Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mojave's continuity camera not working

I don't know why it's not working for me!!! I try to sign out from my iCloud on iPhone and Mac and sign in back again and also few tips from few youtube videos, but nothing working for me :(

I have iPhone 6, Is that could be the reason?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 19, 2019 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2019 6:51 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, sashakil!

I understand you're not able to use Continuity Camera between your iPhone and Mac. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot this issue.

Make sure both your iPhone and Mac meet these requirements: Use Continuity Camera on your Mac

"Check requirements

Continuity Camera works when your devices are near each other and set up as follows:

• Your Mac and iOS device have both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on.
  • Your Mac and iOS device are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID that is using two-factor authentication.
  • Your Mac is using macOS Mojave and your iOS device is using iOS 12.

Check supported applications

You can use Continuity Camera on your Mac in these apps:

• Finder
  • Keynote 8.2
  • Mail
  • Numbers 5.2
  • Pages 7.2
  • TextEdit"

If you meet these requirements, please reply with any error messages you see when trying to use Continuity Camera, or any other details you can provide.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2019 6:51 AM in response to sashakil

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, sashakil!

I understand you're not able to use Continuity Camera between your iPhone and Mac. I'd be happy to provide information to help you troubleshoot this issue.

Make sure both your iPhone and Mac meet these requirements: Use Continuity Camera on your Mac

"Check requirements

Continuity Camera works when your devices are near each other and set up as follows:

• Your Mac and iOS device have both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth turned on.
  • Your Mac and iOS device are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID that is using two-factor authentication.
  • Your Mac is using macOS Mojave and your iOS device is using iOS 12.

Check supported applications

You can use Continuity Camera on your Mac in these apps:

• Finder
  • Keynote 8.2
  • Mail
  • Numbers 5.2
  • Pages 7.2
  • TextEdit"

If you meet these requirements, please reply with any error messages you see when trying to use Continuity Camera, or any other details you can provide.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Enjoy your day!

Mac Mojave's continuity camera not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.