Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I buyed new IPhone 6S; It’s giving me a migraine

I buyed yesterday new IPhone 6S and I got headache and migraine because the screen is ‘bulb’ ‘Bubble’ like on this device, anyone has the same issue? Like the eyes can swim in this bubble screen and it gives headache like driving in bus for hours after using the phone, Heavy migraine.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 21, 2019 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2019 9:11 PM

According to: Adjust the display settings on iPhone - Apple Support

"Reduce motion

If you have sensitivity to motion effects or screen movement on your iPhone, you can stop or reduce the movement of some screen elements, such as:

• Parallax effect of wallpaper, apps, and alerts
  • Screen transitions
  • Siri animations
  • Typing autocompletion
  • Animated effects in Messages
  1. Go to Settings  > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion, then turn on Reduce Motion.
  2. To prevent iPhone from automatically playing bubble and full-screen effects in Messages, turn off Auto-Play Message Effects.
  3. To manually play effects in Messages, tap Replay below the message bubble."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2019 9:11 PM in response to artyom225

According to: Adjust the display settings on iPhone - Apple Support

"Reduce motion

If you have sensitivity to motion effects or screen movement on your iPhone, you can stop or reduce the movement of some screen elements, such as:

• Parallax effect of wallpaper, apps, and alerts
  • Screen transitions
  • Siri animations
  • Typing autocompletion
  • Animated effects in Messages
  1. Go to Settings  > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion, then turn on Reduce Motion.
  2. To prevent iPhone from automatically playing bubble and full-screen effects in Messages, turn off Auto-Play Message Effects.
  3. To manually play effects in Messages, tap Replay below the message bubble."

Apr 21, 2019 9:11 PM in response to artyom225

I'm not sure where you purchased a new iPhone 6S, since those have not been available for a while. Also, I'm not sure what you mean by 'bulb"Bubble" regarding a screen. You will need to try and explain more clearly what you mean. Also, if you are experiencing an issue with the phone and it has been less than 14 days, you should be able to return it for a refund, depending on the return policy of the place where you purchased it.

I buyed new IPhone 6S; It’s giving me a migraine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.