Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

KEYNOTE

2nd time this has happened. Keynote automatically plays a slide (goes back to a previous slide or forward) . I do not have any animations on these slides.

Laptop is hook to a projector.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

2.2 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Posted on Apr 24, 2019 10:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2019 6:36 PM

Hey RDSNSOCAL,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand your Keynote presentation is changing slides automatically. I'm happy to help get to the bottom of this.

To start, let's make sure none of the options for your slides to change automatically are enabled. Depending on your settings, presentations can play continuously in a loop, restart if it sits idle, or advance automatically. Check out how to adjust those settings here: Keynote for Mac: Self-playing or interactive presentations

If that link doesn't help, reach our to our Keynote experts here: Contact Apple Support

Choose Apps & Software > Mac apps > Keynote

Thanks again, and have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2019 6:36 PM in response to RDSNSOCAL

Hey RDSNSOCAL,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I understand your Keynote presentation is changing slides automatically. I'm happy to help get to the bottom of this.

To start, let's make sure none of the options for your slides to change automatically are enabled. Depending on your settings, presentations can play continuously in a loop, restart if it sits idle, or advance automatically. Check out how to adjust those settings here: Keynote for Mac: Self-playing or interactive presentations

If that link doesn't help, reach our to our Keynote experts here: Contact Apple Support

Choose Apps & Software > Mac apps > Keynote

Thanks again, and have a great day!

KEYNOTE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.