Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! My IphoneXR will not turn on!

I have followed the instructions that say to press and release the volume up button and then press and release the volume down button and hold in the power button until the apple logo appears. It did not work! I have looked up several ways and none seem to be working. I even tried to use the Find my Iphone application, but when I entered my apple ID it said that no devices were found. I am not sure if my phone has died or run out of battery for good, but I am worried. I have only had this phone for about a month. It has been charging for about 30 mins and still no luck. Please instruct me on what to do! :(

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 27, 2019 11:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2019 1:06 PM

Lizzy_glittergirl101 wrote:

I have followed the instructions that say to press and release the volume up button and then press and release the volume down button and hold in the power button until the apple logo appears. It did not work! I have looked up several ways and none seem to be working. I even tried to use the Find my Iphone application, but when I entered my apple ID it said that no devices were found. I am not sure if my phone has died or run out of battery for good, but I am worried. I have only had this phone for about a month. It has been charging for about 30 mins and still no luck. Please instruct me on what to do! :(

Take it in for service—

see your carrier

or

Apple Store

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2019 1:06 PM in response to Lizzy_glittergirl101

Lizzy_glittergirl101 wrote:

Take it in for service—

see your carrier

or

Apple Store

Help! My IphoneXR will not turn on!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.