Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keeping form in shared Numbers spreadsheet

It’s been asked before (here https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7975453) but got no answer. But to re-ask: I’m using Numbers for iOS to work on a document, using a form for data entry. I’d like to be able to collaborate with someone on this document, but when I share it the form disappears. Forms make data-entry a lot easier, is there any way to prevent this from happening?

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on May 2, 2019 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2019 6:33 AM

Hello daverb88,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are trying to share a Numbers document that includes a form, but it is not working. At this time creating and editing forms on iOS is not supported with collaboration. The following article has some additional information about collaboration which you may find helpful:

About collaboration for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote - Apple Support

"Features not supported with collaboration

Numbers

• Create or edit forms on iOS"

Best Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2019 6:33 AM in response to daverb88

Hello daverb88,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are trying to share a Numbers document that includes a form, but it is not working. At this time creating and editing forms on iOS is not supported with collaboration. The following article has some additional information about collaboration which you may find helpful:

About collaboration for Pages, Numbers, and Keynote - Apple Support

"Features not supported with collaboration

Numbers

• Create or edit forms on iOS"

Best Regards.

Keeping form in shared Numbers spreadsheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.