Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow warning triangle on Event Library in latest version of FCP X

I have read previous posts about this issue  but am still having problems with a nasty little "yellow triangle" in the event library which I can't seem to be able to get rid off.  I have tried the "relink" and it doesn't show any files not linked, there is no problem in the timeline and the file that did show up in the "relink" a while back is there in the .fcp bundle package now.  Hm!  What next can I try?  I would certainly be open for suggestions thank you. 

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 3, 2019 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2019 12:15 AM

If all is working properly then don't be too concerned.

I've seen this, for example, when something is added to a file that does not update correctly because it no longer functions correctly in the new version of FCP X. Third party effect for audio or video.

The file is still there but the adjustment is lost.

Do you recall if anything was added to the original file in the Timeline?

Al

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2019 12:15 AM in response to Mitaka27

If all is working properly then don't be too concerned.

I've seen this, for example, when something is added to a file that does not update correctly because it no longer functions correctly in the new version of FCP X. Third party effect for audio or video.

The file is still there but the adjustment is lost.

Do you recall if anything was added to the original file in the Timeline?

Al

Yellow warning triangle on Event Library in latest version of FCP X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.