Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Soundflower for Mojave

Is anyone using Soundflower with Mojave? I know a version is available, but it's not clear to me that I need it. Much thanx.

Posted on May 4, 2019 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2019 10:13 AM

If you are not familiar with what SoundFlower does, then you most likely, don't need to install it on your Mac.

Basically, SoundFlower provides your Mac with the ability to route audio. Audio routing is the path of your audio in your system. Let's take an example where your Mac has no external audio interfaces. When you play a song in iTunes that audio route will be: iTunes > Audio Interface > Internal Speakers.

With SoundFlower installed, you can now provide additional paths for audio to take. The following article may prove helpful: How to capture audio with SoundFlower - Macworld

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2019 10:13 AM in response to MichaelJonas

If you are not familiar with what SoundFlower does, then you most likely, don't need to install it on your Mac.

Basically, SoundFlower provides your Mac with the ability to route audio. Audio routing is the path of your audio in your system. Let's take an example where your Mac has no external audio interfaces. When you play a song in iTunes that audio route will be: iTunes > Audio Interface > Internal Speakers.

With SoundFlower installed, you can now provide additional paths for audio to take. The following article may prove helpful: How to capture audio with SoundFlower - Macworld

Soundflower for Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.