Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync my iPhone photos with macbook?

I have 1000 photos in my iPhone and I have 50 GB iCloud storage and want to see my all photos in my MacBook Air as albums but not see my macbook photos in my iPhone .Possible?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 4, 2019 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2019 1:51 PM

No, it's not possible using iCloud syncing, because it will assure that all photos appear on all devices logged in to iCloud. However, you can transfer the photos using a USB cable and iTunes; that transfer is one way-->Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support, specifically the section on Sync photos manually with iTunes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2019 1:51 PM in response to mehmetduhan

No, it's not possible using iCloud syncing, because it will assure that all photos appear on all devices logged in to iCloud. However, you can transfer the photos using a USB cable and iTunes; that transfer is one way-->Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all of your devices - Apple Support, specifically the section on Sync photos manually with iTunes.

How to sync my iPhone photos with macbook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.