Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing photos from MacBook Pro to iPhone 10xs

I am having a difficult time trying to view all my photos that are on my MacBook Pro through my iPhoneXs. I have my icloud settings to backup through the cloud. I am able to see the Albums that I have created on my MacBook, but no photos show up in those albums when I try to view them through my iPhone.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2020 2:49 PM

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2020 2:49 PM in response to SirPreme

Try going to iCloud.com using a computer browser to see if the items are there and whether they are from the device or the computer. That should show whether the device or the computer isn't syncing. If the computer, try going to System Preferences/iCloud and stop syncing. Wait a couple of minutes, then recheck syncing. If the device, go to Settings/Your Name/iCloud and do the above. As a last resort, you can also try signing out of iCloud and then sign in again.

Syncing photos from MacBook Pro to iPhone 10xs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.