Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch find my iPhone issue

So if I lose my watch I can’t find it but it was on my find my iPhone list so when I pushed ping it would do the singing sound and the heart monitor would also flash

so I signed out of my iCloud and signed back in cause I had to do something for a game in another icloud so I lost my watch a few weeks after changing it back to the original icloud and when I went to find my iPhone this time my watch wasn’t on there and had ended up having my dad call it from across the state and this can be annoying because I couldn’t find anything on how to fix it or add it back.. Any Ideas?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on May 5, 2019 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2019 3:59 AM

You have multiple iCloud accounts and Apple IDs? I suggest you check each one carefully (login with a computer/browser is the easy way) to find out which one still hosts your Apple Watch. When you have found it you can remove it from the wrong account, and reattach it where you want it.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch find my iPhone issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.