Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi all, I lost my apple watch this weekend which was on at the time. I believe it should still have battery left. It was paired to my iphone (received messages, calls etc). However it is not showing up in find my iphone cause that it turned off on.

I lost my apple watch and for some reason its saying my find my iphone is off on my watch. Is that factory setting? i dont remember choosing that option. I really want to find it and it was paired to my icloud and other devices. I have the app on my phone etc. Can i turn on find my iphone for my watch from my phone? internet browser? i really need help.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 9:19 AM

This might help you...https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT207024

Similar questions

1 reply

Hi all, I lost my apple watch this weekend which was on at the time. I believe it should still have battery left. It was paired to my iphone (received messages, calls etc). However it is not showing up in find my iphone cause that it turned off on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.