Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Photo Album-Not All Pictures Uploading

Yesterday, I created a photo album that I shared from my iPhone to my MacBook. It contains 835 pictures. After a few minutes, the pictures all appeared on the album on my phone, and eventually, the pictures started showing up on the same shared album on my laptop. However, the same album on my MacBook shows that it only has 735 of the pictures, and the rest are not uploading onto my laptop. It has been over 24 hours and the last 100 pictures have still now shown up on the shared album on my laptop. I have tried restarting it and photo app, and simply waiting as well, but the pictures are still not showing up. And, the missing pictures are random ones throughout the whole album; not just at the end of it. Am I doing something wrong, or do I just have to wait more?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 5, 2019 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2019 4:00 AM

Do have more than one shared album? Shared albums are having limits how many photos you can share within a given time. And does the Mac have enough free storage to download the shared photos?

See this document about the spring limits: My Photo Stream and Shared Albums limits - Apple Support

1 reply

Shared Photo Album-Not All Pictures Uploading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.