Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari loss of internet connection after mohave updated itself

safari loss of internet connection after mohave updated itself. I still have connection for firefox. my macbook pro still connects. but safari gmail do not.

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 6, 2019 12:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2019 8:20 AM

I understand Firefox is working as expected, but Safari is giving you trouble. Here are some troubleshooting steps to follow, in no particular order:

Needless to say, if you are using any non-Apple "anti-virus", "cleaning", or "Internet security" products including "banking security", anything at all in that broad category of utterly useless garbage, don't. A lot of things won't work if you do.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2019 8:20 AM in response to skerzoid

I understand Firefox is working as expected, but Safari is giving you trouble. Here are some troubleshooting steps to follow, in no particular order:

Needless to say, if you are using any non-Apple "anti-virus", "cleaning", or "Internet security" products including "banking security", anything at all in that broad category of utterly useless garbage, don't. A lot of things won't work if you do.

safari loss of internet connection after mohave updated itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.