Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Memoji or Animoji is missing on my iPhone 6 after upgrading to iOS 12.2

Animoji or Memoji is missing on my iPhone 6 after upgrading to iOS 12.2, is there any options to turn it on or to show it in the app drawer on iMessage? Because I can’t see it. Thanks in advance.

Posted on May 7, 2019 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2019 2:36 AM

Did you have it before iOS 12.2 update? On your iPhone 6?

I do not know what to say.

Use Animoji and Memoji in Messages on iPhone

In the Messages app  on iPhone X and later, you can express yourself with Animoji that mirror your facial expressions. Or create a Memoji, a personalized Animoji, to match your personality and mood. You can use Animoji and Memoji in Messages conversations and FaceTime calls.

Use Animoji and Memoji in Messages on iPhone - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/iphone/use-animoji-and-memoji.../ios

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2019 2:36 AM in response to osama1511

Did you have it before iOS 12.2 update? On your iPhone 6?

I do not know what to say.

Use Animoji and Memoji in Messages on iPhone

In the Messages app  on iPhone X and later, you can express yourself with Animoji that mirror your facial expressions. Or create a Memoji, a personalized Animoji, to match your personality and mood. You can use Animoji and Memoji in Messages conversations and FaceTime calls.

Use Animoji and Memoji in Messages on iPhone - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/iphone/use-animoji-and-memoji.../ios

Memoji or Animoji is missing on my iPhone 6 after upgrading to iOS 12.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.