Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music stopped working on iTunes

Hi, has anybody had similar problem ? I opened iTunes and I can't browse and search fro a music, only my Library works. I have Apple Music Subscription and it works on my iPhone but here on my macbook it stooped working. My internet connection is fine. Help! :)

Posted on May 9, 2019 5:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2019 5:58 PM

Hi  konrad131,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with Apple Music on your Mac. It sounds like you aren't able to see your Apple Music library in iTunes on your Mac.

To resolve this, I'd recommend turning on iCloud Music Library on your Mac: Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music. You will find instructions under "On your Mac or PC". If it is on, try toggling it off and back on. Make sure it is turned on in your iPhone Settings as well.

Have a fantastic day!

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2019 5:58 PM in response to konrad131

Hi  konrad131,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with Apple Music on your Mac. It sounds like you aren't able to see your Apple Music library in iTunes on your Mac.

To resolve this, I'd recommend turning on iCloud Music Library on your Mac: Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music. You will find instructions under "On your Mac or PC". If it is on, try toggling it off and back on. Make sure it is turned on in your iPhone Settings as well.

Have a fantastic day!

May 10, 2019 1:14 AM in response to konrad131

iMac late 2009 - OSX El Capitan ; iTunes 12.8.2.3

Had same issue since 4 days ... Called to Apple Support, and after reinstalling OSX El Capitan still same problem... Phoned again to Apple Support with 'senior support member' : problem had nothing to do with my (old) computer nor my OSX ( although problem occurred mostly with El Capitan en older OSX) nor iTunes version but something went wrong in the connection with the Apple Server for Apple Music... he was going to address the problem with the iTunes/Apple Music developers...

This morning the problem was solved at least for me ...

I am again lucky owner of a Mac...

Apple Music stopped working on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.