Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPS PURCHASE

Good evening, last May 05, 2019 at 11:08 pm. I recharge to my game called Mobile Legends Bang bang for supposed to be 499.00 pesos bundle named “500 diamonds” I pay using PayMaya. But after I clicked “purchased” It charge 509.00 pesos on my PayMaya account. The payment was successful, but the diamonds that I bought didn’t get thru to my account. But, there’s a confirmation text message that sent to my phone and to Paymaya Account that my money is already charged. I don’t know what to do. Please make some way resolving this. I want my diamond bundle for my game or just refund the amount of 509.00 pesos. This is so frustrating. Thank you!

Posted on May 9, 2019 8:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2019 9:20 AM

contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Similar questions

2 replies

APPS PURCHASE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.