Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery expanding??

Hello, my phone is shutting off randomly when there is plenty of battery. When i charge it and it comes back on, it reads 100% battery life. Also, when it is 100% it can drain down to <10% in a matter of minutes with no apps running. i did recently get a battery replacement under the apple cost savings program at the end of 2018 ( the deal was due to the newer iOS draining the battery life to fast). I just went to the local AT&T store to pick their brain and immediately she noticed the side of the screen being forced away from the metal casing and told me to contact Apple immediately as this is a sign of the battery expanding. Please help.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 9, 2019 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2019 10:11 AM

Hello,

Take it back to the location where the battery was replaced so that they can examine it.

Good luck.

Similar questions

1 reply

battery expanding??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.