Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

burn dvd

I have a problem copying to my desktop and burning a 4,25 dvd. It is not a professional dvd and is not locked. It is dvd of my dance show. It seems to do the copying process with the disk utility, which takes almost an hour and at the end it tells me that the file is too large,

Thanks,

Vikki

MacBook Air 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 10, 2019 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2019 10:23 AM

Use Disk Utility to make a disk image of the dance video DVD with the File ➙ New Image ➙ Image from "name of disk" menu.

Once the disk image is created you can mount it and play with DVD Player or burn it to disk by Control (right) - clicking on the disk image and selecting "Burn XXXX to Disc" from the contextual menu.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2019 10:23 AM in response to vikkifrombrossard

Use Disk Utility to make a disk image of the dance video DVD with the File ➙ New Image ➙ Image from "name of disk" menu.

Once the disk image is created you can mount it and play with DVD Player or burn it to disk by Control (right) - clicking on the disk image and selecting "Burn XXXX to Disc" from the contextual menu.

burn dvd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.