Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Speaker not working

my daughter bought an iphone 7 and cannot make calls. The speaker or loud speaker does not work. Headphones don't work. Charging does work. No imessage or facetime. Help? I cant get help from apple store as phone is to old but my daughter really wants a phone that works and has spent all her money on this phone that doesn't work. Help me please

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on May 11, 2019 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2019 11:48 AM

I'm not aware that Apple is no longer servicing the iPhone 7. However, the iPhone 7 has had audio issues and Apple is aware of that. But the device is out of warranty, so they wouldn't fix anything without a cost. She may need to try and return it for a refund from where she purchased it, especially since it is used.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2019 11:48 AM in response to Unhappychild123

I'm not aware that Apple is no longer servicing the iPhone 7. However, the iPhone 7 has had audio issues and Apple is aware of that. But the device is out of warranty, so they wouldn't fix anything without a cost. She may need to try and return it for a refund from where she purchased it, especially since it is used.

Speaker not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.