Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downladed playlist won't copy/sync to iphone

I uploaded a playlist to my itunes music library and when I synced itunes from my computer to my phone, the playlist doesn't show up on my phone....

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on May 12, 2019 3:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2019 10:06 PM

If you have an Apple Music subscription, then you don’t have to (and shouldn’t) sync manually from iTunes on the computer to the iPhone device.

Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music - Apple Support

Without such subscription, you should be able to sync locally, as described in this document:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

Then you can also select what to sync. Make sure to include ☑︎ your new playlist.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2019 10:06 PM in response to GJimz

If you have an Apple Music subscription, then you don’t have to (and shouldn’t) sync manually from iTunes on the computer to the iPhone device.

Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music - Apple Support

Without such subscription, you should be able to sync locally, as described in this document:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

Then you can also select what to sync. Make sure to include ☑︎ your new playlist.

Downladed playlist won't copy/sync to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.