Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add PDF-booklet to album

I made a PDF-file as booklet to add it to my music album. But I found it in the "books" directory on my Win7 PC (sub-directory to audiothek). Because I don't find books section in iTunes 12.9.4.102 I can't change the file settings from book to music as I did years before. How do I manage to add booklets directly below the music files like with other albums I own?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 13, 2019 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2019 12:41 PM

Last time I tried PDF files dropped into iTunes were accepted as podcasts. As long as you use the standard naming convention <Album> - Digital Booklet.pdf a smart playlist with the rule Name contains Digital Booklet should pick up the file. Once you can get info you can change the media kind to Music and set the properties so it becomes part of its album.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2019 12:41 PM in response to WEKO64

Last time I tried PDF files dropped into iTunes were accepted as podcasts. As long as you use the standard naming convention <Album> - Digital Booklet.pdf a smart playlist with the rule Name contains Digital Booklet should pick up the file. Once you can get info you can change the media kind to Music and set the properties so it becomes part of its album.

tt2

How to add PDF-booklet to album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.