Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant sync itunes because of apple music?

hello all i recently tried adding some music from my PC to the iphone for the first time, yes i know but i use apple music for everything so ive never had to sync it with my PC before. I plugged in my 7+ and it says cannot sync because icloud music is on, so i go in the phone turn it off in the settings and add my music. I also turned on sync over wifi. Now i still have music in itunes it wont send over to the phone, and when i try to sync it it just says syncing device for a split second and then nothing happens. Is this normal? do i have to manually turn off icloud music before i sync from my PC? this is the biggest PITA Ive ever had to deal with. Thank you apple for over complicating something simple as always.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 16, 2019 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 5:05 AM

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. New content you add to your iTunes library will normally show up automatically on any other library or device that uses iCloud Music Library. Resolve any issues with waiting or excluded content.

tt2

Similar questions

4 replies

cant sync itunes because of apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.