Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud music Library not syncing to phone

I don't know what the problem is, I have tried everything that I could think of. For some reason whenever I update my iTunes with new albums they don't sync into my iPhone 11 anymore. I reauthorized my iTunes, I turned on and off sync library in my phone, I re downloaded iTunes and apple app music on phone, I went to preference to turn on and off icloud music library, and my phone and iTunes are up to date with the downloads. None of this work, the only way I can sync my iTunes to my phone if I were to turn on and off my sync library in my music setting on my phone manually. This is very frustrating and annoying, I have to do this all the time to have my phone sync to the library. So it does sync, but doesn't update whenever I download music on my iTunes. Again, I would need to go into my phone to manually turn off sync library and then on to have it sync to my library. Obviously this is not how it is supposed work, does anyone have the slightest idea what could be the issue?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 2:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 3:45 PM

Seems like you did everything I would've suggested, next step - iTunes - Official Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

Icloud music Library not syncing to phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.