Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use taken screenshot from its preview

Hello,

for month or so I can't use my taken screenshots preview in bottom right corner. I assume that it has started since I changed default screenshot location. I have putted it back, but nothing has changed. I was really cool and fast way to use screenshots and I really miss that right now.

Please help.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 16, 2019 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 2:26 PM

I haven't expressed myself clearly, sorry. I found the problem probably. The main point was, that mostly i was doing this on my facebook, sending screenshots to friends, to be fast. I switched from safari to firefox at the same time, and thats the problem. firefox hasn't probably implemented feature to load the screenshots from the preview, although safari does. :)

Anyway, thanks for your tip, maybe someone else will use it :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2019 2:26 PM in response to Luis Sequeira1

I haven't expressed myself clearly, sorry. I found the problem probably. The main point was, that mostly i was doing this on my facebook, sending screenshots to friends, to be fast. I switched from safari to firefox at the same time, and thats the problem. firefox hasn't probably implemented feature to load the screenshots from the preview, although safari does. :)

Anyway, thanks for your tip, maybe someone else will use it :)

Can't use taken screenshot from its preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.