Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

midi connection lost after I updated to Mojave

HI! I just updated to Mojave and now my M audio UNO USB midi connection to my macboook pro !).14.5 stopped recording .

Somehow the connection is not working even though M Audio uno is supposed to be compatible with mojave.

I would really appreciate your help as I tried everything I could think of , and followed so many online instructions to fix the problem.

Thanks!!

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 16, 2019 1:20 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

May 17, 2019 9:55 AM in response to louler

Hello louler,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that since you updated your MacBook Pro to Mojave your MIDI connection stopped working. I am happy to help.

You mentioned you have followed many online instructions to fix the problem but they didn't help. Since I don't know which ones you followed I am going to provide you with the articles that I think will be the most beneficial to you.

Let's start with the article on setting up the MIDI connection. I know that you already know this information but let's double check the setup.

Set up MIDI devices using Audio MIDI Setup on Mac

I also want to provide you with the article on testing your setup.

Test your MIDI setup

Keep me posted on your progress.

Have a great day!

midi connection lost after I updated to Mojave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.