Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store keeps quitting on me stops and shuts down over and over again.

Every time I open App Store on my MacOS Mojave. For example I just click on Play on the left side and then I just click on Discover on the left side and the App Store just stops and closes on me for no reason? I can do anything just click on a interesting app I see and then click on the Back Arrow to take me back to the Main Page of the App Store but as soon as I look at the information for an interesting App and then click the Back Arrow the App Store just stops and shuts down. There is an error message: "App Store Quit Unexpectedly". Then I can send the error report by clicking Reopen App Store. This just keeps happening though. I click on anything in the App Store and then click on something else and boom the App Store just shuts down???

iMac 27" 5K, macOS 10.14

Posted on May 17, 2019 2:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2019 6:08 AM

Please restart in Safe Mode ( Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support ) and then restart normally and test.

1 reply

App Store keeps quitting on me stops and shuts down over and over again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.