Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone SE cannot open itunes

Hey everyone so as the title apply i have a problem when i trying to open itunes.The error i get is this:

I think maybe it's not supported in my country but when i try to access itunes U i can do so with out a problem.

iPhone SE

Posted on May 17, 2019 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2019 7:31 PM

Hi, Falkon,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. If I understand your post, you're trying to connect to the iTunes Store on your iPhone, but are getting an error that you can't. I'm happy to help!

I see you've got concerns that the iTunes Store may not be available in your country. If that's the case, you wouldn't be able to connect to it, even if iTunesU works. To confirm if this is the issue, please locate your country in Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support and review what is available.

Should the iTunes Store be available in your country and you still receive an error that you're unable to connect, please use the steps in the Apple Support article If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support to troubleshoot.

Have a wonderful weekend.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2019 7:31 PM in response to Falkon9894

Hi, Falkon,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. If I understand your post, you're trying to connect to the iTunes Store on your iPhone, but are getting an error that you can't. I'm happy to help!

I see you've got concerns that the iTunes Store may not be available in your country. If that's the case, you wouldn't be able to connect to it, even if iTunesU works. To confirm if this is the issue, please locate your country in Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support and review what is available.

Should the iTunes Store be available in your country and you still receive an error that you're unable to connect, please use the steps in the Apple Support article If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support to troubleshoot.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Iphone SE cannot open itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.