Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

Why can't I download some songs when I try to get an album even though I a member

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 17, 2019 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 6:51 AM

Some newly to be released albums may share selected tracks in advance of the release date. That is a choice by the artist and their representation when this happens.

Some select few albums may be released in the iTunes Store with all tracks, and released on Apple Music with exception of one or two tracks. That is a choice by the artist and their representation when this happens.

If you can play the track, then I believe you should also be able top download the track for offline availability.

Add and download music and video content from the Apple Music catalog - Apple Support

Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support → If you can't download, play, or access songs

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2019 6:51 AM in response to emmafromtewkesbury

Some newly to be released albums may share selected tracks in advance of the release date. That is a choice by the artist and their representation when this happens.

Some select few albums may be released in the iTunes Store with all tracks, and released on Apple Music with exception of one or two tracks. That is a choice by the artist and their representation when this happens.

If you can play the track, then I believe you should also be able top download the track for offline availability.

Add and download music and video content from the Apple Music catalog - Apple Support

Get help with iCloud Music Library - Apple Support → If you can't download, play, or access songs

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.