Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No itunes store artwork...

Hopefully someone can point to this issue. Everytime I visit the itunes store the artwork for films, music and TV programmes aren't displayed...but the promotional artwork is (the special deals). I have tried reinstalling itunes but this hasn't worked.

Not sure if this may be relevant but I recently cancelled my broadband services with Virgin Media, while everything else still seems to be working (Netflix, Youtube etc...) the issue described above occured soon after my cancellation. My service with Virgin media is still live until the end of the month.

I have the most updated version (12.9.4.102) of itunes and using windows 8.1

If anyone can give me some pointers to fix this I'd be grateful. I did contact itunes via email/tech support but they claim not to be able to respond...not sure why that would be.

Anyway, thanks for any help.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on May 18, 2019 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 8:18 AM

Hey, thanks for your reply. The only thing that worked and corrected my issue was windows scaling....which was refered to in the link you kindly provided....I had to set it at 100% rather than anything higher. However, now everything is much smaller lol - I can live with it for now and so pleased I no longer have grey boxes in the itunes store.

It seems to be a common issue of late from what I'm finding......so perhaps something to do with a software blip.

Thanks again for your help!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2019 8:18 AM in response to turingtest2

Hey, thanks for your reply. The only thing that worked and corrected my issue was windows scaling....which was refered to in the link you kindly provided....I had to set it at 100% rather than anything higher. However, now everything is much smaller lol - I can live with it for now and so pleased I no longer have grey boxes in the itunes store.

It seems to be a common issue of late from what I'm finding......so perhaps something to do with a software blip.

Thanks again for your help!

No itunes store artwork...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.