Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cloud with a diagonal Line in Playlist

I created a playlist from songs in my Itunes Library on my computer and it will not update to my phone or IPOD. The cloud says "ineligible". But when I look at the songs list it does not identify any that should be removed or why it would be ineligible.

These songs are all in my library and play when I select them individually.

I also have a number of songs with the dotted cloud that are "waiting" to download. Not sure why. Thank you

Posted on May 18, 2019 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2019 6:08 AM

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. Use File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library to try to get iTunes to fix the waiting tracks. Try copying the contents of the playlist into a new playlist to see if you get any prompts regarding tracks that would make the list ineligible. Smart lists that refer to other lists are ineligible.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2019 6:08 AM in response to Kirk1087

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. Use File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library to try to get iTunes to fix the waiting tracks. Try copying the contents of the playlist into a new playlist to see if you get any prompts regarding tracks that would make the list ineligible. Smart lists that refer to other lists are ineligible.

tt2

Cloud with a diagonal Line in Playlist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.