Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellowish Screen

I bought my iPhone 7 last September 2018 and when I had it side by side with an iPhone 6/6s, I’ve noticed that the screen of my iPhone looks a bit yellowish and dimmer and I thought it’s supposed to be better and brighter display than the predecessors. I’ve searched videos about it on YouTube and they also have the same issues but they said it should be fixed after few months (due to adhesives or chemicals used). But it’s been like 7 months and it’s still the same; the screen looks yellowish and bit dimmer. Is this really what the iPhone 7’s screen looks like? Or I might have purchased a copycat iPhone?

iPhone 7, iOS 12

Posted on May 21, 2019 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2019 11:01 AM

Your iPhone is only about 8months old, so if you purchased it as new it should still be covered by Apple’s warranty. If you are unhappy with its performance Contact Support and arrange to get it examined by Apple.

1 reply

Yellowish Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.