Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I send an email it always wants to Cc/Bcc my message

When I send an email from my iPhone 6 it always wants to Cc/Bcc my message. This feature is turned off on my phone but it still does it. How can I stop this from happening?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 22, 2019 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2019 12:44 PM

The Cc/Bcc line also includes the "From" option. You can tap on it, and it will show you what addresses are set for each option.

It generally displays the From address if there are no other addresses selected or CC or BCC.

Its not actually sending a copy to any one.

4 replies

May 22, 2019 1:05 PM in response to Maha166

Hi Phil0124

I just sent another email and double checked and realized that it is only going into my 'sent' box now instead of my 'in' box as well. Maybe the last update I did helped. I did tap on the "From" option to see my addresses as you suggested. Didn't know you could do that. Thanks again for your help

When I send an email it always wants to Cc/Bcc my message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.