Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email problem on my iPhone

When I send an email with my iPhone, the message gets sent to recipient twice. How do I stop this on my phone?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2021 12:35 PM

LaurieM1993 Said:

"Email problem on my iPhone: When I send an email with my iPhone, the message gets sent to recipient twice. How do I stop this on my phone?"

-------

Remove then Add it Back:

Remove the eMail account from your iPhone. On the eMail provider's site, remove your iPhone from the Trusted Device list. Next restart your iPhone***. Once restarted, add it back. If required, use an App Password.

***Try Manually Restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2021 12:35 PM in response to LaurieM1993

LaurieM1993 Said:

"Email problem on my iPhone: When I send an email with my iPhone, the message gets sent to recipient twice. How do I stop this on my phone?"

-------

Remove then Add it Back:

Remove the eMail account from your iPhone. On the eMail provider's site, remove your iPhone from the Trusted Device list. Next restart your iPhone***. Once restarted, add it back. If required, use an App Password.

***Try Manually Restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

Email problem on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.