Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple tv does not show all of my iTunes library

So after the latest Apple TV software update, my Apple TV shows only the iTunes library items that I've purchased through Apple, and not anything I've ripped from my CDs or bought from Amazon. Since I can see a subset of my library, I'm assuming that the issue isn't with Home Sharing. What can I do to get the entirety of my library accessible through my Apple TV.

Apple TV 3, 8

Posted on May 22, 2019 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2019 9:53 PM

Verify that you are using the Computers app for Home Sharing; not the Music app or Apple TV app. The latter may show online streaming content only.

If you can’t find the Computers app, then scroll down on the Home Screen: it may have been moved to the end, with the addition of the new Apple TV app. Then you can re-position the Computers app where you see fit.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 22, 2019 9:53 PM in response to GuyRichie

Verify that you are using the Computers app for Home Sharing; not the Music app or Apple TV app. The latter may show online streaming content only.

If you can’t find the Computers app, then scroll down on the Home Screen: it may have been moved to the end, with the addition of the new Apple TV app. Then you can re-position the Computers app where you see fit.

My apple tv does not show all of my iTunes library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.