Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad

My iPad is stuck on low charge screen. I have charged it and it still shows low battery and I cannot restart it. I tried iTunes but it does not recognize it. What can I do. It is fairly new.

iPad mini 3, iOS 12

Posted on May 23, 2019 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 8:21 AM

Try a forced restart and see what happens. If this works, I suspect that either the charge indicator will show the correct charge or you will be able to plug it in and fully recharge it.

To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2019 8:21 AM in response to Spinone2

Try a forced restart and see what happens. If this works, I suspect that either the charge indicator will show the correct charge or you will be able to plug it in and fully recharge it.

To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.