Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased app will not transfer to new ipad

I bought Final Draft several years ago (2013 $50) and used it currently till I lost recently.

After getting a new all of my apps uploaded except for that one and this was an expensive purchase.

Additionally FD does not offer this app anymore.

How get my purchased app back?

iPad Air 2, iOS 11

Posted on May 23, 2019 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 23, 2019 11:08 AM

According to this, Final Draft is available for iOS devices running iOS 12: ‎Final Draft Mobile on the App Store

What iOS version are you running on your new iPad?

Go to Settings > General > About > Version

The current version of iOS is 12.3

As long as you are running at least iOS 12, you should be able to download the app, by going to App Store App. Tap your photo circle in the upper right hand corner. Tap Purchased. Tap Not on This iPad. Find the App, and tap the cloud next to it and it should download. Again, you need to be iOS 12.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 23, 2019 11:08 AM in response to KLMBrooklyn

According to this, Final Draft is available for iOS devices running iOS 12: ‎Final Draft Mobile on the App Store

What iOS version are you running on your new iPad?

Go to Settings > General > About > Version

The current version of iOS is 12.3

As long as you are running at least iOS 12, you should be able to download the app, by going to App Store App. Tap your photo circle in the upper right hand corner. Tap Purchased. Tap Not on This iPad. Find the App, and tap the cloud next to it and it should download. Again, you need to be iOS 12.

Purchased app will not transfer to new ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.