Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud is not syncing photos

I have my iPhone & macBook connected to iCloud. Photos from my iPhone are always synced. Photos from my macBook were synced previously, but now they stop syncing.

On both devices iCloud is enabled & there's enough space there.

What could be a problem

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 26, 2019 1:52 AM

4 replies

May 26, 2019 2:10 AM in response to Community User

See this article https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204264

When you turn on iCloud Photos, the time it takes for your photos and videos to upload to iCloud depends on the size of your collection and your Internet speed. If you have a large collection of photos and videos, your upload might take more time than usual. You can see the status and pause the upload for one day.

• On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. You can also open the Photos app, go to the Photos tab, and scroll to the bottom of your screen.
  • On your Mac, open the Photos app. Select Photos in the sidebar, then click Photos or Moments in the list of tabs in the toolbar. Scroll to the bottom of your photos and click Pause.

May 27, 2019 9:38 AM in response to tygb

Thanks for you reply, but it doesn't sync for several months already. Previously it took not more then a day

iCloud is not syncing photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.