Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Would it be ok to use a warehouse adress to ship an iPhone purchased from the apple store?

Hello! So I'm outside the US and there are no apple stores available at my current location. I'm planning to buy an iPhone from the US apple store and I'm not sure if it's ok to use the address of a company that that ships online purchases to my country. They're not exactly PO Boxes, what they offer is an online store from where people can buy Amazon, eBay and Walmart products. But they also allow people to use their warehouse street address for shipping products form other sites.

So I would like to know if it will be possible for me to use their address without trouble.

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 29, 2019 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2019 6:33 AM

Js2992 wrote:

So I would like to know if it will be possible for me to use their address without trouble.

In order to purchase from the Apple Online Store in the U.S., you'll need a U.S. credit card. So, if you don't have that, the address of the warehouse is irrelevant.

I do not know if Apple maintains a list of such re-shippers or not or if they permit use of them. You'd need to contact Apple directly. Use the Contact Support link at the top right of every page of these forums.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2019 6:33 AM in response to Js2992

Js2992 wrote:

In order to purchase from the Apple Online Store in the U.S., you'll need a U.S. credit card. So, if you don't have that, the address of the warehouse is irrelevant.

I do not know if Apple maintains a list of such re-shippers or not or if they permit use of them. You'd need to contact Apple directly. Use the Contact Support link at the top right of every page of these forums.

May 29, 2019 8:04 AM in response to Js2992

If the card provides you with a US billing address, it should work... if not, you won't be able to use it.

Note that you will not have a warranty outside of the US and my not be able to get paid out of warranty service for it outside of the US either.

Also, there are some countries where it is illegal to ship iPhones and other technology.

Would it be ok to use a warehouse adress to ship an iPhone purchased from the apple store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.