Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to Facebook App $ instagram App

I accidentally logged out of my Facebook app and can no longer log in . It says "Login Failed" Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code: 100. (I have an iPhone XS MAX)

I can log in to Facebook & Instagram if I do it through the browser on my phone and I can log in on my other phone as well.

I have tried turning my phone off and then on again, I have deleted the FB app and reinstalled it. And i try to reset network settings and reset all settings Nothing is working. I went into settings, then the Facebook app and I don't see anything in there that will help the situation.

Of course it is impossible to contact anyone at Facebook for help. Does anyone in here have any ideas?

Posted on May 31, 2019 2:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2019 6:18 AM

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device

If necessary

Hard reset

Do a backup and try a factory reset.

Restore to Factory setting

Similar questions

1 reply

Can't login to Facebook App $ instagram App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.