Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Music Library isn’t availabe in other connected devices.

I have a CD that I burned into my iTunes Music Library on iMac (latest version 12.1.4) model is mid-2010 and working great. It was stored on the cloud and available across devices connected to my Apple ID.

However, when I try to play it on my iPhone, IPad, or iPod, it says the music is not available in my country. I’m not sure what that means. I tried a VPN to see if it would download to my connected devices and to no avail. The album is still available and plays on the iMac but I can’t get it on other connected devices.

Any support or assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 7:22 AM

Presumably these tracks are stored locally and play in the primary copy of your library. See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. Delete this album from your iCloud Music library using a different library or device. If necessary make a new empty library to work with. In the original library the tracks will now show as removed. Select them, right-click, and use Add to iCloud Library. Hopefully the newly matched or uploaded versions will now play everywhere.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2019 7:22 AM in response to jamesfau

Presumably these tracks are stored locally and play in the primary copy of your library. See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. Delete this album from your iCloud Music library using a different library or device. If necessary make a new empty library to work with. In the original library the tracks will now show as removed. Select them, right-click, and use Add to iCloud Library. Hopefully the newly matched or uploaded versions will now play everywhere.

tt2

iTunes Music Library isn’t availabe in other connected devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.