Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phising

I recieved an email with a invoice for upgrading my iCloud account to 2TB, I think it's phising/spam. I have never used iCloud (let alone logged in to iCloud before) and my purshade-history says nothing has been bought. What do you guys think? (I should mention the email said I bought it from an iphone... I don't have an iphone...)

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 7:57 AM

Phishing is common. The following may help. If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2019 7:57 AM in response to 8_9

Phishing is common. The following may help. If the only indication of the charges is from an email or text, be aware that it may be a phishing attempt to get you to log in to a site that appears to be Apple and divulge your password or credit card information. See: Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

and Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

phising

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.