Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App wont uninstall

I deleted an app but my phone thinks its still there . I tried deleting it from the storage managing place but the app isn’t mentioned there . In the appstore it says open but it doesnt work

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 3, 2019 10:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 7:29 PM

Curious on what you have tried. I would double click to see what is in memory and get rid of everything by swiping it off, then close phone by holding on/off until it shows the swipe for shutdown icon and swiping it. Once apple disappears from resulting screen turn the phone back on holding the on switch till the apple shows. Once it comes back to normal see if the app icon is gone. If not, delete again. Good luck.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2019 7:29 PM in response to zaynab49

Curious on what you have tried. I would double click to see what is in memory and get rid of everything by swiping it off, then close phone by holding on/off until it shows the swipe for shutdown icon and swiping it. Once apple disappears from resulting screen turn the phone back on holding the on switch till the apple shows. Once it comes back to normal see if the app icon is gone. If not, delete again. Good luck.

App wont uninstall

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.