Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted but still say open

I deleted a app on my phone but it’s still say open in App Store, and I don’t know how to delete it in settings and it don’t show in storage. What can I do to fix this?

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2021 5:56 PM

Hey, the software update I’m using is 14.6 and I tried what you said to do and it didn’t work. Do you have anymore tips?

3 replies

Jul 28, 2021 10:10 PM in response to jerryana96

Not sure which iOS version you are using, however I would like ask whether you have an App Library which is the last home screen on your iPhone when you continue to SWIPE LEFT. Once you get to the App Library then locate the app and delete it. If you still cannot delete it then-

You may have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON.

Open Settings Screen Time Content & Privacy Restrictions iTunes & App Store Purchases Deleting Apps : Set this to ALLOW.

If none of the above work or is hard to locate on your iPhone then you are using an iOS version that is not iOS 14. You will then need to tell which iOS version you are using.

Axel F.

Jul 31, 2021 6:55 PM in response to jerryana96

You may have Screen Time Restrictions set to ON.

Open Settings ➔ Screen Time ➔ Content & Privacy Restrictions ➔ iTunes & App Store Purchases ➔Deleting Apps : Set this to ALLOW.

Once you have completed the above check then you will still have to locate that app in the App Library (shown in my previous response) and then attempt to delete it again.

Axel F.

Deleted but still say open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.