Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recent songs download

First , songs were fuzzy like and now shows it’s downloaded but can’t see it. Another thing, I was charge for all theses amount from $20, $8 , $7, $9, don’t have the exact amount in from of me but you get it. Anyway, it shows cleared in my bank but I tunes billing shows card decline and music pending. Now I don’t want to be charged multiple time because of this error, and since I can’t play theses songs I want a refund. I just have another new computer and I hope it’s not the computer that can’t play the songs. Thank you.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2019 11:55 AM

See About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. Your bank may not be giving you the full picture, sometimes they show authorization holds as completed transactions even after the payment has been declined. Contact iTunes - Official Apple Support to discuss the possibility of cancelling the transactions.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2019 11:55 AM in response to yoline

See About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. Your bank may not be giving you the full picture, sometimes they show authorization holds as completed transactions even after the payment has been declined. Contact iTunes - Official Apple Support to discuss the possibility of cancelling the transactions.

tt2

Recent songs download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.